- Release Date: February 12, 2009
- Source Tarball: monsoon-0.20.tar.gz
Monsoon has upgraded to use the latest release of the MonoTorrent library, 0.70, which contains numerous bugfixes and performance enhancements
- Monsoon saving torrent files read-only
- Monsoon doesn't start
- Frequent hangs
- Wrong button label (button313) in monsoon
- Crash estimating ETA
- Monsoon freeze during force-recheck + seed
- Incrimental Saving
- Encryption level isn't user settable
- monsoon torrent does not exist
- Monsoon won't finish large torrents
Numerous minor bugfixes were also included.
PackagersInstead of bundling both MonoTorrent and Mono.Nat with the package, they are required as part of the build process. These packages should be added to your distro to enable easy packaging of Monsoon.
MonoTorrent 0.70 tarball: http://www.monsoon-project.org/jaws/data/files/monotorrent-0.70.tar.gz
Mono.Nat 1.0 tarball: http://www.monsoon-project.org/jaws/data/files/mono-nat-1.0.tar.gz
If you come across any bugs, issues or missing features, file a bug. Patches fixing issues are always welcome.